1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe in the triune Godhead, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
IICor13:14; Matt3:16-17; Jn14:26
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious death and atonement through His shed Blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His present priestly ministry.
ITim3:16; Rom3:25,26; Col2:9-10; Jn1:1-3; Jn1:14; Jn10:30
4. We believe in evangelistic and missionary fervor and endeavor.
5. We believe in the fall of man because of the sin of Adam and Eve, and therefore all men are born in sin and separated from God.
6. We believe that one is saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, His redemptive work and regeneration by the Holy Spirit..
Gal3:13-14; Eph2:8-9; Jn3:3-5; 1Jn5:11-12; Rm10:9-10; 1Jn1:9-1
7. We believe that sanctification, holiness and the overcoming life is God’s design for the Church, which is the Bride of Christ.
8. We believe that sexual purity is a necessary expression for all of God’s children and requires abstinence from adultery, fornication, incest, homosexuality, or other sexual relationships or practices forbidden by Scripture.
Heb13:4; ICor6:18; Lev18:1-30
9. We believe that marriage is the uniting of one man and one woman in covenant commitment for a lifetime and a sacred institution established by God.
10. We believe that Baptism is for believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and is to be administered by immersion, thus bearing witness to the Gospel of Christ’s death, burial, and resurrection for us, and our own new life in Him.
11. We believe that Communion (the Lord’s Supper) is to be shared by believers as a witness to the saving power of the Gospel and to Christ’s presence in His Church, as we look forward to His victorious return.
12. We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, subsequent to salvation, as on the day of Pentecost, in the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit as evidenced in charismatic gifts and ministries, and in the fruit of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer.
Acts2:4; Acts10:46; Acts19:6; Eph4:11; ICor12:8-11; Gal5:22,23
13. We believe that Divine healing, by faith, is obtained on the basis of the Atonement.
IPet2:24; Matt8:17; Jam5:14-20
14. We believe in Christ’s imminent personal return in power and great glory and in His present and everlasting dominion.
Rev1:7; Dan7:14; Acts1:11
15. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal punishment.
Jn5:28,29; Rev20:15; 1Thes4:16-17